Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Heat

0

Ok. I don't know what we did to the Sun but whatever it is, we are paying dearly for it. Whether you believe in global warming or not, our lack of appreciation for the environment and the earth as a whole is coming back to haunt us. We are having to deal with record level flooding, tornados that are rampant, and don't forget The Heat.

No, I ain't talking about D-Wade and Bron, I mean The Heat outside that disrespects you as soon as you walk out the door. It's so hot outside, they have to send advisory warnings out for people to drink plenty of fluids and to stay indoors in the a/c as much as possible. The Heat outside has no feelings either. It doesn't care if you are working outside, playing outdoors, taking out the rubbish, or just walking to the car, it will run up on you with the quickness.

Me, I hate to sweat, more than anything. It's just one of those bodily functions that I can appreciate, but don't care for. I would rather be cold/freezing then hot and sweating. But, The Heat could care less about what I like or you either. The Heat is on a mission and if you ask me it's winning. 105 degrees in the middle of a thunderstorm; c'mon mayne! How do you deal with that? It's a shame, but hey, we have to cope with it. I am sure it is a lot worse in other places; so let us not complain. Respect The Heat people, and don't find yourself laid up in the hospital because you decided you didn't want to hydrate yourself appropriately or stay in doors. Because if you do that, that means we gotta come out in The Heat to visit you, and neither of us are going to be happy about that.

No Response to "The Heat"

Post a Comment