Saturday, September 3, 2011

College Football Is Here!!!

0
There are several things that really excite me in this life. I won't go into all of them, but I will tell you that I am most excited about the beginning of the College Football season. For the last three years my passion for College Football has been exacerbated by my previous post as the Game Day Operations Manager. As a result, College Football has been my life.  However, this season, I will be just like other fans of College Football. Either I'll be sitting in at home watching, at the nearest sports bar or in the stadium seats. But, I am still excited that College Football Is Here. With all the drama of players taking incentives, getting involved in bar fights and the NFL draft, it is most necessary to get back into the swing of things. College Football is still as competitive as ever and some of these guys aren't so focused on the big Sunday pay day offered by the NFL. They suit up, just for the love of the game. If you aren't a fan of College Football, that is ok. There is something for everyone. To those of you who are fans, join me in my celebration of the beginning of our favorite time of year, the College Football season.

Go Ducks, Go Noles, Go Dawgs!!! I wish your team(s) the best too.

No Response to "College Football Is Here!!!"

Post a Comment