Thursday, September 1, 2011

Male Jeggins; Where They Do That At?!!!

0
There are a ton of styles and fashion trends out these days. I mean, thanks to hip hop and the culture of hip hop, certain trends have gone national and global to say the least. From the emergence of fashion companies like FUBU (remember them?), Rocawear, Phat Farm and Sean Jean, people everywhere can hit the local mall and grab a pair of skinnies, a fresh pair of J's and an oversized white tee. Personally, I don't think its fashion anymore. Most of these cats and a number females look totally stupid trying to be what they call, fashion-forward. The worse part about it is thanks to social media, tv and the internet, these so-called new styles are broadcasted all over the world. I can usually tolerate most of them, but the latests style, Jeggins; even I can't deal.

Word to big bird; men in Jeggins are the worse! This hybrid mix between Jeans and Leggins is taking skaters, hip hop and television by storm. The latests celebrity to bring Jeggins to living rooms around the world was one, Dwayne Carter a.k.a. Lil' Wayne. His choice of cow print Jeggins made their debut on this year's MTV Awards. Did you all see them? I will describe them for you in two words, god awful. The sad part about it is no matter how horrible the style or trend is, kids all over the world are going to whatever it takes to make sure they have the latest style of clothes and kicks. While I understand this will never stop, I would like to say, with all sincerity, Jeggins are hopefully on their way to an early grave. I can tell you now, if I see a pair of Jeggins on a dude within 5 feet of me, we are going to have a man-to-man talk. Because either the Jeggins go or he does. The choice is all his.

No Response to "Male Jeggins; Where They Do That At?!!!"

Post a Comment