Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Money, Money, Money....Money

0

People tend to believe that Money is the root of all evil. I beg to differ. I'm sure your not surprised. To me, Money is not the root of all evil, evil people are just evil. Money is just another level of influence. One of the things I have noticed is people spend their whole life chasing Money instead of fulfilling their dreams and aspirations. Money is not the end all be all. While it is important, it is not what makes or breaks you. Money doesn't by you happiness, just distractions to make you seem content temporarily.

Just last night I read an article about Puffy and Rick Ross, aka the Bugatti Boys, spending a Million dollars at a strip club. Oh yea, Pharelle from the Neptunes was a part of this coonery as well. I am so disappointed with Ross. I expect this behavior from Puffy, but not Diddy. Sound funny huh? I am so shocked how Money can change people, define people, and worse of all cause people to lie, cheat, kill, steal, and try to destroy their neighbors. Personally, I think you can never have enough Money anyway (spoken like a true broke person), but you will definitely have enough problems with or without Money.

I don't really care whether I have a dollar to my name or a million. Personally, the only reason I work to earn the Money I do is to support those who supported me. It is my hopes that I will be able to use my intelligence, influence, and education to earn more Money, so I can truly impact the world at-large. Most rich people, no matter how much Money they have, will always be poor. Wealthy people have learned to use their Money to change lives. If you only in it for the Money, then you might as well sale your soul, because chasing Money will bring out the devil in you yet.


No Response to "Money, Money, Money....Money"

Post a Comment