Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Recluse A.K.A. The Home Body

0

While most people seem to enjoy spending their available nights and weekends at the mall, the movies, visiting friends and/or dancing the night away in lounges and clubs, I prefer to be a Recluse. Not to be mistaken for the dangerous spider that will kill you. Just The Home Body that will chill you. A Recluse is defined as a person who lives a solitary life and tends to avoid other people. In lamens terms, A Recluse is otherwise known as A Home Body.

Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking those of you who live among the night. Back in the day, I use to get my party on with the best of them. I guess I kind of overdid it when I was younger. As as adult, I think it is imperative that I slow it down. These days I am often referred to as The Recluse A.K.A. The Home Body. But, truth be told, I enjoy staying at the crib. I have all the sources of entertainment I need: Movies, Music, & More. I am often teased and picked on regarding the fact that I am a Recluse but I am perfectly fine with that. Staying home, means I am not out in the streets. These days, there is so much going on in the streets it makes one want to stay home.

I am The Recluse, that is Mr. Recluse to you. I am The Home Body, that is Mr. Home Body to you. I am perfectly fine with both of those titles and the many other things people call me. In the words of Rocko, "you just do you, and imma do me..." People, don't be made to feel bad because you like to stay home. Those of you who go out, don't be made to feel bad because you go out. As long as you take care of ALL your responsibilities, maintain balance and conduct yourselves in a responsible manner, that is all that truly matters. Whatever it is that you do, just be safe and have big fun doing it.

Regards,

The ReCluse

No Response to "The Recluse A.K.A. The Home Body"

Post a Comment