Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Defeated I Won't Be

1
Just yesterday, I was informed that someone very special to me, Mr. Michael "Money" Haynes passed away. He, just like my home-girl Quiana lost a battle to cancer. Currently, the score is cancer-2, me-0. But I am here to inform you and cancer that I Won't Be Defeated.

Most recently, people that I thought were like blood to me, chose a job/money over our relationship. It wasn't the choice I would've made and now that I reflect on it, it really disappointed and hurt me. But such is life, I Won't Be Defeated.

Just this a.m. I was awakened to a call from my dearest. Someone vandalized my motorcycle over the night. I had to wait hours on the police because they did a lot of damage to my bike. And of course I don't have the proper insurance to cover the damages. But, I write to inform you, whoever you are, I Won't Be Defeated.

One thing I have learned living this life is just when you are on the cusp of change, making a difference or doing something great, the enemy begins to throw everything he has at you. But, I know I am a child of the Most High and it will take a lot more than these occurrences. I will be a lot of things, but DEFEATED I WON'T BE!!! Neither should you.

Sings, "Keep on moving, keep on moving, don't stop nooo..."

1 Response to Defeated I Won't Be

August 10, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Keep your head up! You can't have a TESTimony without having a TEST first.

Post a Comment