Saturday, August 6, 2011

Destination Unknown

0

You have to believe me when I tell you this: One of the best things in life is traveling. As I have stated before, I don't see how people go their entire life and never leave their neighborhood, block or burrough. I am a true fan of all modes of transportation, but I love the friendly skies the most. I use to plan every trip, but these days I don't even grab a map. I back a bag & hit the nearest airport headed to Destination Unknown.

I think most people have the wrong perception when it comes to traveling or vacationing in general. With the state of the economy currently, you can find the best deals on numerous travel sites that will take you anywhere in the world. Companies are giving away trips to places you would normally have to pay a "pretty penny" for. There are so many Destinations out there, many known and many Unknown. Pick one for goodness sakes and get off that couch. Some of you act like your job will close down if you take a day off; Boy/Girl please!!! Even the President of these United States takes a day off. So what makes you think you can't. Don't let this life pass you by. There is a Destination Unknown out there right now, with a room, a beach & a drop top rental car with your name all over it. The summer is almost over; head to your Destination Unknown---Today.

No Response to "Destination Unknown"

Post a Comment