Saturday, August 20, 2011

SpotLight: G-Money's "The Journey"

0
Every now and then I come across great inspirational, motivational and truly uplifting pieces. Some of them I receive via text, e-mail or through personal communication. I have decided that just as I share my words with you all in an effort to positively impact your life, I should share the phenomenal words others send to me. Thus, I will start posting them, with permission of course from the authors. Today's piece is called "The Journey." It was written by none other than the O.G., G-Money. He is my idle, my partner in crime and most importantly, my big brother. I hope you enjoy it, as much as I did.

The Journey
When making a Journey to a destination your allowed to get off on any exit;
whether to browse, consume or relax.
Just remember where there is an exit ramp,
across from it lies the entrance ramp to get back on the highway.
Your destination lies ahead.
Let the Rubber meet the road,
until you reach the end of your Journey.

By: G-Money

Have a great weekend all!!!

No Response to "SpotLight: G-Money's "The Journey""

Post a Comment