Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BP Price Fixing!!!!

0

Attention Attention Attention!!!

BP Gas Stations greed is becoming epidemic!!! Can someone please explain to me why I just paid $1.00 for 90 seconds of Air!!! Air!!! Thats 4 Quarters!!!! I'm running the risk of dating myself but “F” it... I remember when the air pump at the local gas station was FREE!! FREE!!! FREE!!! I also remember when it went up to a quarter. I was fine with that and later when it went up to fifty cents. Unfortunately, most air pumps are now 75 cents and have been for close to a decade now. But whats up with this $1.00 shit??? I sincerely hope that other gas stations don't follow this new trend set by BP!!!! Quick Trip gas stations on the other hand are the last remaining gas stations that offer free air. Sadly, their pumps rarely work and the psi (pressure) is too low to sufficiently inflate a car tire. I guess its good for bikes though. Their pumps also lack the built in gauge found on all compression air pumps.... Go figure... Who would've ever figured something as small as pumping up a tire could be so complicated and expensive.... Marinate....

No Response to "BP Price Fixing!!!!"

Post a Comment