Friday, April 16, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 8 "Tonight's The Night"

0

This message is for all my couch potatoes, loners, and those of us who are extremely reclusive. While I know we enjoy our normal mundane activities like staying home and watching a movie with a glass of bubbly, tonight we have to change up the routine. The club scene is indeed ridiculous and the music is getting worse but there is somewhere on this earth that we can go and have a good time. Perhaps, its just grabbing a few of your peeps and going to AppleBees and partaking in the 2 for $20. Maybe, Happy Hour at that spot down the street from your house has your name all over it. Wherever it is that you feel you should have visited but never did---Tonight's The Night.

Throw all you inhibitions to the wind and go out and have some fun. Real Fun doesn't cost a thing. There is so much one can do on a Friday, day and night. The problem is oftentimes, its hard to locate a place to enjoy yourself. These days, the party scene isn't what it use to be. I have never understood why people go to clubs just to fight. IDIOTS! Or, why women put on their best outfit, but don't want to be bothered by anyone. I was just speaking. Every dude that greets you or offers a compliment---AIN'T TRYING TO HOLLA! (venting moment) I am not saying its a bad thing, because like Bobby B said, "It your prerogative," but I must pose the pertinent questions. Its my job!

Anyway, regardless of the negative aspects you can come up with for not going, I am sure there are just as many positive reasons for going. I am not a club goer or one who likes to frequent/patronize public places at all..(You know, paparazzi be watching me;lol!) Well at least in my head. But tonight, just for you all...I am going out! So join me. Call a friend, a co-w0rker, a family member, any one but your EX and lets hit the town. If you see me out---Drinks on Me!

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 8 "Tonight's The Night""

Post a Comment