Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shock Value 16: Wear your seatbelts!

0

Okay, enough is enough! Can some please tell me why people don't wear their seat belts. I know buckling up isn't as cool as wearing a real belt and allowing your pants to still hang down by your knee caps. But, one of these will save your life and the other is just stupid. I encourage you all to wear your seat belts. It's not just the law, but they do save lives.

You may not care about your life, but at least have the common sense to buckle up your children. It has become all to common to see people driving down the street and their kids are walking across the back seat or they are moving from side to side in the car. I apologize in advance if this is you, but it makes me want to pull you over and make a citizen's arrest. I know its annoying to buckle up, but do it.

The worst that could happen is it could save your life. *sarcasm* I know that not a lot, but something is better than nothing; isn't it? *sarcasm again*

Please Buckle Up!

No Response to "Shock Value 16: Wear your seatbelts!"

Post a Comment