Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Breastfeeding Doll; WTF?!!!

0
Ok, now this is getting out of control. As I was sitting in the airport this morning, I happen to glance over at the tele' and see a breaking announcement. "Coming soon to the USA, The Breastfeeding Doll." Yep, that just happened! They have developed a Doll that actually consumes Breast-milk. Apparently, it is very popular in other countries and now is finding its way to the US.

Steve Harvey was just as appalled by this as I was. On his morning show, he said, "with all these men around here, who needs a Doll to consume their Breast-milk? LOL! While I know that was a joke, the irony is, who does need a Doll to Breastfed. Moreover, what 3, 5 or 10 year old, needs a Doll that drinks Breast-milk. HELLO!!! Where in the hell will the child get the milk from?!!! I am no scientist or doctor, but I paid attention in my Sex Ed and Anatomy classes. I was taught only pregnant women were able to produce Breast-milk. And if they are with child, why the heck would they need a Doll for Breastfeeding purposes? I am perplexed; to whom is this Doll for? The creators of the Doll say that it is a tool used to teach young girls how to nurture at a young age. What's wrong with a normal, non-Breastfeeding Doll or a puppy?

Little girls today are under enough pressure trying to be prettier, skinner and coerced into having sexual relations before their mind is matured. The last thing they need is a doll that makes them want to become a mother so they can experience the real Breastfeeding process. I am not surprised by anything in this old anymore. I am almost afraid to ask, "what's next?" The world is getting crazier by the day. It's time to get my life right. Shaking My Dang Head In Major Disgust & Disappointment. Breastfeeding Doll; dang shame.

No Response to "The Breastfeeding Doll; WTF?!!!"

Post a Comment