Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Debt Talks & Default

1

On days like today, I really appreciate being just a regular guy. I am no Al Sharpton, Roland Martin or any other public figure, so I can say what others are thinking. But at the risk of losing their position or power they have to be "politically correct." Not I! I hope you all are paying attention to what is going on in Congress and on Capitol Hill. These Debt Talks are really serious and will negatively impact all of us and someone we all know if the country heads into a state of Default. Mortgages, Social Security Checks, Car & School Loans, Disability/V.A. and Government employees are just a number of things that will be impacted if these Debt Talks don't go well.

So, why is it that we can't seem to come to a compromise on the budget for the entire county? Well, some will say it's because Democrats want to keep all social programs and Republicans refuse to accept any more tax increases. While some of that may be true, I have come up with what I surmise to be the issue: Race. Yep, I said it. This is an issue about Race. Never in history has the country ever come this close to Default. No other President in history has had these issues with Debt Talks. I mean, you can disagree, but I believe their are people of both parties who don't like the idea of having a "Colored" president.

The same people who say they support the President say terrible things about our President. During the Reagan years, the Debt Ceiling was raised 18 times and during son Bush it was raised 7 times. Each of them had Debt Talks, but they didn't go anywhere near the idea of letting the country enter Default. So yes, I am saying what most are thinking. They can't get anything bad on the Brother's background, his personal life or his education. Absent of scandals, they have to smear him somehow; in comes the unsuccessful Debt Talks and threat of Default. Race, Race, Race and Race again. It ain't about politics, its is about Race. Keep your head up President Obama, it will all work out in the end.

Sings, "My Presiden Is Black My .....!"

1 Response to Debt Talks & Default

July 31, 2011 at 12:40 AM

I totally agree. The country was already in turmoil when President Obama took it over. Now they want a miracle to happen over night. And one way to prevent this BLACK PRESIDENT from succeeding in getting our country back on track, is to ensure nothing goes his way. That nothing is handled how he feels will help us. Because THEN they have to congratulate him. And they don't want that.

They'd rather this country to crumble than to watch a BLACK MAN undo the damage done in the Bush Administration & succeed in bringing it back to life!

Post a Comment