Sunday, July 3, 2011


Whut it do passengers? This is your Captin speaking!

You know what?? People are crazy. The trick is not to let them drive you into madness

when dealing with them. Unfortunately, some people labor under the notion that the

world, in its entirety, completely revolves around them, their wants, and their needs.

This is a grand mis-conception to say the least. What I am saying should be common

sense, but as my grandmother always told me, “just because there called common sense,

don’t mean everybody has them.”


For all the self absorbed tunnel vision-ed people who may read this, I’d now like to say

to you– WAKE YO ASS UP!!!!! We live in a world populated with individuals, each of

whom has their own conceptions and perceptions of reality. This is fact – not fiction. I

say that to say this; it is important to realize and respect the fact that God didn’t put

anyone on this earth to control or dictate the rights and actions of others. Contrary to

what many believe, there is no such thing as divine right.


So people please. I beg you… get your minds right and I promise you the rest will

follow. And remember to love and RESPECT thy neighbor. That is all…

Peace and a bottle of hair grease!!!

No Response to " "

Post a Comment