Friday, July 15, 2011

Winning Part Duex

0

Charlie Sheen, not unlike some other people I know, have taking this idea of Winning to a whole new level. What is funny is those who actually concentrate only on Winning traditionally are Losers in the end. Ask yourself, how important is it to Win? At what point is Winning more important than your competitors? I think some people ruin the game or the experience by displaying poor sportsmanship, due to the fact that all they do is focus on Winning. Don't get me wrong, no one likes to lose, but at some point, taking an "L" is the route one should go.

As I always say, sometimes when you Win, you actually Lose and sometimes when you Lose you actually Win. That may sound weird, but it's really true. I know DJ Khaled & T-Pain got us all thinking that all we should do is Win, Win, Win no matter what, but sometimes Winning isn't as glorious as you think. I have Won on numerous occasions and have taken my share of Loses as well. What I can tell you from my own personal experiences is Winning isn't everything. Especially, when you Win and no one is there to congratulate your victory but you. Worse the Loser gets more accolades for Losing then you ever could have imagined for Winning. This is just food for thought. The next time you get into a disagreement, an argument or any form of confrontation, think to yourself: Do I really have/need to Win? Sometimes not Winning on the surface will signify you as a true Champion on the inside and in the eyes of those who matter the most.

No Response to "Winning Part Duex"

Post a Comment