Wednesday, July 6, 2011

White Privilege

0
Now, this may not be the most popular thing I ever wrote, but the above is a tale of what I deem--- White Privilege. There isn't one person on this earth, including Casey Anthony and her defense team who believes she was innocent in the death of her daughter. I am saddened to know that as Nancy Grace profoundly tweeted, "The Devil Is Dancing." I am not one to judge, nor am I one to improperly prosecute someone without a fair trial. So, now that Casey has had one, I am ready to render my verdict. This chick is more guilty then Churches Chicken is in killing people due to high blood pressure, hypertension and heart disease. She may have been found innocent in eyes of man, but one day she shall face HIM who is w-out sin. She shall pay the price as all of us will for our transgressions. While you and your team celebrate Ms. Anthony, the rest of us grieve. I pray that one of these days you find a way to atone for that which you seem to get away with---Murder.

No Response to "White Privilege"

Post a Comment