Sunday, July 31, 2011

Love, Live, Laugh, & Learn To Have Fun

0

If you know me personally, then you know for a fact why I don't drink or smoke. Part of it is due to family history, but the other part is because I am already crazy. No, not halfway house crazy, but I am known to do and say anything out my mouth. I am fine with who I am because I have learned through maturation that there are certain principles, values and ethics we all should live by. I place my importance in a few places, but I always make sure I focus on my abilities to, Love, Live, Laugh & Learning To Have Fun.

~Each of us should not only give Love, but we should spread it to those near and far. Love is so powerful and it, unlike money, can truly change the world.

~Each of us should Live. You only get one life and you shouldn't waste it on negative people or negative things. Live everyday as if it was your last and have no regrets.

~Each of us should Laugh. Research tells us that Laughing may extend our lifetime. Laughter is so pure and it eases the soul. Laughter is a direct correlation to your Happiness. So Laugh out-loud, Laugh often & Laugh a whole lot.

~ Each of us should Learn To Have Fun. No matter what is going on in your life, you should Have Fun. If you work hard, you should pay harder. If you aren't Having Fun with your loved ones, Having Fun at work or Having Fun with the current state of your life, you need to hit the reset button today.

There are many things that people live by. But I focus on Love, Life, Laugh & Learn To Have Fun because they are important to me and help me remember what I am here for. Should you have other things that you think you should do, that is perfectly fine. But add these to your list, because no matter what you do, you should always Love, Live, Laugh & Learn To Have Fun too.




No Response to "Love, Live, Laugh, & Learn To Have Fun"

Post a Comment