Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Can't Stand The Rain!!!

0
This specifically goes out to my down south, golf coast, northeast and northwest americans. Man, I Can't Stand The Rain! Who does a brother have to sleep with to get a full week of sunshine? Don't answer that! But for serious though, man it is terrible. My brother, the true survivalist and part-time environmentalists is always like, "Man we need this Rain; you know how dry it has been?" In the back of my head I be thinking, "I don't own a home, and I don't have a yard, I could care less about the dang Rain." I absolutely hate it! I Can't Stand The Rain!

Rain is the most depressing thing to me. When it Rains, your hold day is ruined. Well, unless you are a couch potato and you don't care to go outside. Well, I'm not! And the kid needs some sun. Isn't the whole point of the summer is to tan or get a few shades darker. That ain't even an option when the sun is always hidden behind Rain clouds. Maybe it's just me venting. This may not mean a thing to the rest of the WoodWorkz Nation. But just in case you wanted to know, or thought of asking, I Can't Stand The Rain.

No Response to "I Can't Stand The Rain!!!"

Post a Comment