Saturday, July 30, 2011

Seek Clarity

0
In everything you do, Seek Clarity. If there is one thing I have learned over time is that even though we talk to each other, we rarely communicate effectively. I have engaged in numerous conversations with others and in the end we both left the conversation with what I thought was a Clear understanding. But, the next thing I know, what I took as my direction/instructions were not what was intended for me to do. Thus, as I move forward I will aim to always to Seek Clarity.

Each of you should aim to Seek Clarity as well. We should Seek Clarity in our conversations with our friends, family, bosses and/or co-workers. The ideal of being Clear in all understanding and expectations can save you and the other parties involved from unnecessary stress and heartache. I know we all live fast pace lives and with so many different forms of communication we rarely partake in face-to-face exchanges anymore. But you still have to Seek Clarity. Be Clear about what you want and need. Be Clear about what you meant by what you said or are saying. Be Clear about your standards, goals and/or aspirations. Be Clear about everything. Seek Clarity no matter what. It may be the best way to save an already terrible day from turning much worse---Clearly.

No Response to "Seek Clarity"

Post a Comment