Monday, April 4, 2011

Cute

0

So I have to raise this question with you all. What is Cute? I mean, what does it really mean when someone says to you that you are Cute? Or when they say what you are wearing is Cute? Cute to me is like for babies. When I think of the word Cute, it's almost like you aren't pretty enough/handsome enough to be fine, but you are just further enough from ugly. Thus you find yourself---Cute.

I am always troubled when people call me Cute. I know you may be thinking, "that's not such a bad problem to have." But, it does bother me a little. Not that I care what people think about how I look, but who wants to be Cute, or average for lack of better words? I think I know the answer to that---Ugly people. Nah, for real though, I don't think anyone is Ugly or Cute for that matter. I think behaviors, pets, and/or objects may be Cute, but not people.

The next time you think someone or something is Cute, ask yourself, "is it really?" "Am I just saying s/he or it is Cute just to be nice?" If you have to think about it in depth, nine times out of ten, Cute is not the word you meant. Baby bottoms are Cute for goodness sakes. Who wants their looks to be compared to an undeveloped A$$?!!!

No Response to "Cute"

Post a Comment