Sunday, April 24, 2011

An Easter Of Happyness

0

I am not too big on Easter bunnies and golden eggs, but I know like Santa its all for the babies. As an adult though, we all must learn to separate fact from fiction. Today, I write to wish you all An Easter Of Happyness. As I woke up this morning, I thought to myself, "How Blessed Are We." There are so many people suffering world-wide and while we may have our own personal trials and tribulations, there is someone, somewhere, who has it ten times worse. Life is usually put into perspective when we suffer a lost. It is my hope that on this Easter you will reflect on where you have been and focus on where you are going. HE died for our ungrateful souls. Thus, it is imperative that we at least act like it matters and try to do something with our life for the greater good. I pray for An Easter Of Happyness for you and yours and that both you and I are Blessed to see countless more.

No Response to "An Easter Of Happyness"

Post a Comment