Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why I Write

0
Today, I wanted to take a moment to tell you all a little bit about me. Everyday I Write these postings and I am unsure who reads them or if they get read at all. But in my mind, it is relevant that I continue to Write. Someone asked me most recently, why am I so passionate about this blog? Then they went on to compliment me on the fact that I am so persistent and dedicated to WoodWorkz. I am not sure if I truly answered their inquiry, but I will try to answer it now. I shall call it Why I Write.

Why I Write
I Write because when I talk, I am unsure if anyone listens
I Write because sometimes the things I mean to say, come out all wrong
I Write because my gift of oration, is also, my curse for language
I Write because I have been through a few things in this life, I would like to share
I Write because this world is built on words and actions
I Write because I meet other people along the road who have experiences you have to hear
I Write because I can't always verbally reach out to each of you
I Write because it's my hopes that someone gains from my topics
I Write because it is therapeutic and it helps relieve/avoid the stressors of life
I Write, not because I have to, but because I feel a need to
I Write because I hope my words will start a revolution of change
I Write because words are powerful and if used correctly, they can build others up
I Write so you all know, not matter what, I will give you words of encouragement
I Write because even when I'm gone, my words can live-on forever.....
(To Be Continued)

No Response to "Why I Write"

Post a Comment