Sunday, April 17, 2011

Moving

0

Whelp! Today is the beginning of another transitional period in the life and pursuit of the one and only Dr. FuQua'. I am again, relocating/Moving. Moving is both a sad and momentous occasion for me. Moving is sad for me because all the significant accomplishments and memories at Club 8446 will remain inside those walls. Moving is momentous to me because it signifies a shift/progression forward.

Moving represents another step toward my future/Destiny. I am not moved by Moving, in the sense that I am attached to the material home, but I do appreciate this place for keeping me safe during my tenor here. But, as in life, all good things must come to an end. Thus, your boy is Moving. I am not so sure what is next or where I will end up, but I walk By Faith & Not By Sight. Wish me luck. Scratch that, just keep me in your Prayers.

No Response to "Moving"

Post a Comment