Friday, April 29, 2011

Drive

0

When I mention the word Drive, I am not referring to the gear in your car that makes it go forward, nor am I referring to the action that your car takes once you put it in Drive. I am talking about a special type of Drive. The Drive I am speaking of is that thing inside of you that motivates you to leap tall buildings, weather major storms/catastrophes, and/or keep going when everyone else quits hours ago. That type of Drive is something that moves us to pursue those things we feel to be important or obtain our goals and aspirations.

It is my belief that everyone has a level of Drive. Rather it's just enough to make you do things you wouldn't do under any other circumstances just to meet ends meet or it gets you to preserver when quitting would be an easier option; it's Drive nonetheless. I am most excited to be in the presence of Driven people, because they make you step your game up. Individuals with Drive has a way of inspiring others to do more and not only just do more, but do things you may not have ever considered. If you haven't met your Drive or you haven't seen your Drive lately, I encourage you to find it quickly. If you have no Drive, just like the car you will be stuck not moving anywhere at all. And you all know, stagnation---that's just not the business.

No Response to "Drive"

Post a Comment