Thursday, April 7, 2011

Take A Shot At It

0

What it do my WoodWorkz Family? Today, I promise not to keep you very long at all. Actually, that last line just made me think, "whenever people tell you they won't keep you long; we all know it is going to take forever." But not today! I am a man of my word. I write to let you all know that even though it seems like things may be out of reach or you don't think you stand a chance, Take A Shot At It.

How would one every know if they will be successful, if they never Take A Shot At It? I am not sure what "It" is for you, but I know for everyone "It" may be indeed something different."It" might be A Shot At: love, a new career, or just re-inventing yourself. Whatever your "It" may be, Take A Shot. The worse thing that could happen is you may miss. If that be the case, then you just aim again, and Take Another Shot. Heck, persistence is the key. If you Shoot enough, you are guaranteed to make it after while. Just be patient.

No Response to "Take A Shot At It"

Post a Comment