Saturday, April 23, 2011

H2O

0

OMG! One doesn't know how good something is until they have to go without it. I would rob a couple banks, maim a zoo full of wild animals, and decapitate a midget for a cool refreshing bottle of H2O right now. I have never understood how great I had it, until I went to grab a fresh bottle of H2O and nada, nothing, not even an empty one to stare at in envy. H2O is one of those important things in this life, and we all need it to survive. We know H2O has to be important, it was one of the first things THE MAN UPSTAIRS created.

I am exaggerating a bit regarding the things I will do to get a bottle of H2O. Don't judge me; you don't know my struggle. I would jump in my car and go and get a case of H2O right now, but I am so dehydrated, I can't move. Somebody help me! In a minute, I am going to hop in the shower and pretend like I am diving in a pool of Aquafina H2O. Pray for me, and my dry mouth please.

~Drama King

No Response to "H2O"

Post a Comment