Sunday, March 20, 2011

Boy Meets World

0

Viva Puerto Rico:

Good afternoon you all. I hope this post finds you in the best of health and spirits. Over the course of the last few weeks, I have been traveling. As I entered airport after airport and landed in various places, I realized more than ever that I love to travel. I think there was a spirit in me awakened on this trip that reminded me that visiting the World/traveling is one of my first loves. Traveling allows me to kill two birds with one stone. Not only due I get to travel, but I get to appease my need to be a humanitarian/philanthropist along the way. Every since my first journey internationally, I realized that I want to see the entire World. I felt like a little Boy Meeting the most beautiful girl in the World. I was the Boy and that girl was the World.

I don't know if you all are as passionate about traveling as I am, but I absolutely can't get enough of it. I have heard from many business/sales persons who travel for a living that it gets old. But I have yet to reach that phase. I want to see all seven continents before my time is up and determine what I can bring to each of the places I visit. While I don't have a lot of money, currently, I do have all my senses. So, I can bring something besides my currency to various regions. I encourage all of you to stop wasting your vacations sitting at home or going one or two states away. The World is so big. There is so much to see out there. Every place I go, I experience diverse people, cultures, environments and customs. I have been fortunate to be well received by the local people as well. Probably, because I don't go to other countries trying to speak English. I always attempt to use their native tongue/language. This is an experience all in itself. You got to try it.

People, your life is passing you by. Everyday, thousands of planes, boats and cars are moving around the World. You should be in one of them, and I don't mean your own car going to work, to the store, or to your favorite restaurant. Each time I land somewhere I haven't been its like a wonderful attraction/encounter. The introduction goes like this, "World Meet Boy, Boy Meet World." You are welcome to join me on my next excursion if you like. Just let me know in advance and we can both be, "in there like swim wear."

No Response to "Boy Meets World"

Post a Comment