Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Round World

0

As I sit here on the cusp of another journey, I think about The Round World. More specifically, I wonder is The World Round at all? As I am still unsure, I believe it is my duty to find out. Thus, like Gulliver, I will continue to travel around the World. I really have a plan to travel what the globe projects as A Round World. Since I am inquisitive, I really want to know if it is indeed Round or Flat.

I would like to think I am a modern day explorer, like Americus Vespuchi, the true discoverer of these Americas. Although, I don't own large vessels with huge crews and sail the high seas; I still travel to explore things about The Round World. There are so many beautiful things to to see, diverse foods and cultures to experience and history to learn about. I think everyone should take time in this life to travel. Some people never leave their neighborhood, burrough, or state. There is so much our there than what you see on a daily basis on tv. Your ancestors paved the way for you to live, work, and travel, but, didn't get a chance too. On their behalf, you should take advantage of any opportunity you have to explore The Round World.

As I prepare to head to Puerto Rico today, I think about many of you who I wish was coming with. Actually, it is my hopes that you all will get tired of hearing about my trips and decide after reading this, that you decide to travel somewhere very soon. Don't let excuses like, "gas is too high;" "traveling is too expensive;" or "I'm afraid of plans," keep you from traveling. There are numerous forms of transportation and since we are near this post-recession stage in our economy, there are so many inexpensive travel deals available. Perhaps, instead of buying flat screen tvs, rims, and/or other things you have no real need for with your tax refund, you should book a trip to Six Flags, Disney, or a cruise to the Bahamas. Once you start to travel The Round World, trust me, you won't want to stop. Traveling is so addictive.

~Bon Voyage' Snitches~

No Response to "The Round World"

Post a Comment