Thursday, March 10, 2011

Keep The Faith; Joy Cometh In The Morning

0

There are two things that have helped me endure many things in this life: My Grandmother (G-Ma) and Faith. Both of these are major factors and have contributed significantly to me being the man I am today. Oftentimes the two work collaboratively to keep me on the straight and narrow. Because of my G-Ma and Faith, I have been able to accomplish many things that I know I wouldn't have been able to do alone. When things were so bad and I thought I couldn't take another moment, both G-Ma and Faith brought me through it. I remember calling my G-Ma on a number of occasions, crying my eyes out and she would say, "Keep the Faith; Joy Cometh In The Morning."

At the time, I had no idea what that meant, but as I got older and began to go through more complex and difficult situations, I began to really understand. As I think about it, I always hear my G-Ma saying those words to me, especially when I need to hear them the most. Even today, when I think nothing is going in my favor and the world isn't satisfied with my contributions to society, she reminds me to, Keep The Faith; Joy Cometh In The Morning. Now, I don't know about you, but some of the most powerful things, come from those who aren't famous, preachers, or people you would expect it from. But you should receive it nonetheless. Whenever it seems like everyone is against you, you have done all you can, yet, you still can't stop crying, you can't stop trying, and you can't sleep; just be reminded to, Keep The Faith; Joy Cometh In The Morning. All you have to do is make it through the night. Because once that sun rises In The Morning and you do too---Joy Cometh.

No Response to "Keep The Faith; Joy Cometh In The Morning"

Post a Comment