Saturday, March 19, 2011

Responsibility

0


Some of us have a lot of it, some of us have a little, but all of us have some sense of Responsibility. Whether or not we acknowledge it is a different story. Some people are indeed very Responsible, while others are the most Irresponsible people on the planet. But all of us, need to understand that we have a Responsibility to do what is necessary to make sure our family, friends, and colleagues get the best this life has to offer.

I try to be Responsible in all I do, but I am imperfect just like each of you. Sometimes it is very difficult and impossible to fulfill all the Responsibilities bestowed upon me. I think all of you have a common sense, thus you understand that being Responsible is imperative. The more Responsible you are, the more likely those around you will be more Responsible as well. Responsibility isn't always asked for, but if you have it, do right by it.

No Response to "Responsibility"

Post a Comment