Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Colored Boys: The Beginning

0

To Whom It My Concern:

Mr. Tyler Perry, now that have won the NAACP Best Picture Award, I write ask you for your assistance. Oprah, you have your own network and enough money to make it rain on a small continent; so I need you aid as well. As a matter of fact, I could use anyone's help that is willing to wake up and face reality. I ask, "is anyone aware of the epidemic going on, right outside your door?" I mean, what is happening to our Colored Boys in this country and around the world is almost a crime against humanity. Oddly enough, as I paraphrase from Doughboy, "either they don't know, they don't show, or they don't give a damn what goes on in the ghetto!" I don't know where you have been for the last century, but the plight of Colored Boys in this country has been spiraling out of control since the ending of the Civil Rights Movement. Sure we can blame music, wars, gangs, movies, money, drugs, sports, and/or lack of fathers for the deteriorating culture of Colored Boys, but it's way more than all of those combined. Something is going on with our Colored Boys, and if no one does anything about it, they will be extinct like the dinosaur in the near and not so distant future.

Sir/Ma'am, I am not a fan of the dramatic, so please don't think I am stretching the truth here. The reality is that being a Colored Boy in America has about as much significance as being dirt. No matter where you are walking or driving, unless you are in Amish territory, you will see Colored Boys. The only time they get any attention is when they are running footballs, dunking basketballs, hitting baseballs, rapping, and a few are acting. But most of the time, those are the few that made it out. Sadly enough, some of them don't stay out. Because their will to be a role model is trumped by their will to have respect in the hood. The Colored Mentality as I call it. Colored Boys are dying, killing, and heading to prison at an alarming rate and no one seems to care.

Just yesterday, a story broke on the news regarding an 11 year old girl in a town outside of Houston who was gang-raped last november by over 20 men they believe. As the reporter was speaking, I was thinking to myself, "PLEASE DON'T LET THE PERPETRATORS BE COLORED!? But of course, that was too much to ask for. All of them, were Colored Boy/Men. Well if you rape a young girl, you don't get to be called any type of Man; I digress. Colored Boys are lost and have no direction. So it is of no surprise that they are shortening their own life span. I remember a few years back a klu klux klan leader said this, "We are officially disbanding our branch of the KKK here in our city. We don't need to walk around in these sheets trying to bring harm, fear, or death to these Ni**ers; they are making our lives better by killing themselves for us." While I hate the thought; it is so true. People, we need help now, before its too late!!! Our Colored Boys need me, you, heck all of us. If not, there will be a tomorrow, where Colored Girls, hell all Girls for that matter will be minus one option for a spouse---The Colored Man.


Please Help,

A Colored Boy

No Response to "Colored Boys: The Beginning"

Post a Comment