Friday, March 11, 2011

Learn To Recognize A Real Star---You

0

You ever notice that celebrities aren't as happy to see you as you are to see them. Well that because they don't know how to Recognize A Real Star---You. All of us have times in this life where we meet people that excite us and make us feel like a 9 year old girl. I remember seeing concerts videos where Michael Jackson had grown men fainting and crying like babies. Now, I can't say I would go that far, but then again I never me Mike Jack and unfortunately, I never will get the chance. But, personally I have never been moved by celebrities or their presence. I have met a number of them, and they all seem human just like me. The only difference between me and them is they took advantage of the opportunities presented before them, and I have yet to reach my destiny. Neither have you. I use to always be impressed by the talents of others, until I Learned to Recognize A Real Star---Me.

Each of you are a Star. No you may not make blockbuster movies or have platinum selling records, but someone around you thinks you are the bomb.com. With the media always shoving the successes of celebrities down our throat, it is hard to appreciate your own successes because we all find ourselves comparing our lifestyle to theirs. But that isn't a fair comparison. Each of us were dealt a hand from life's deck of cards. We must play our hand to the best of our ability, knowing that the DEALER sits on high and looks down low. HE is the only person that has a true impact on what we do and where we go. It is already written. We are all actors and performers in our day-to-day lives. Some of us teach, some of us coach, some of us drive buses, etc. It doesn't matter what your occupation is, you are A Real Star.

Every morning before you leave to go to work or when you get up, look in the mirror and Learn To Recognize A Real Star---You. You should be the most famous person you know. Don't let anyone tell you any different. While you may not have paparazzi running you off the road or bombarding you every time you step outside, that still doesn't mean you aren't A Real Star. Today, you need to celebrate your Stardom. Don't be afraid to sign a picture of yourself and wait to see who asks for it. If no one does, so what! Place it on your mirror, so each day, in case you forget who you are, or you are unsure, you will one day Learn To Recognize A Real Star---You.

No Response to "Learn To Recognize A Real Star---You"

Post a Comment