Thursday, March 31, 2011

If You're Breathing, There Is Still Time

0

I don't understand why people give up on their goals, aspirations and/or dreams. I know sometimes people go through a number of things, that make them feel the end is near, but I am here to tell you, If You're Breathing, There Is Still Time. Whoever told you that there is some sort of giant clock that keeps up with by what time you are suppose to do this time, that or the other, is definitely wrong. While I do understand kids, marriage and other circumstances beyond your control present what may seem to be an insurmountable challenges, but that doesn't mean your life is over. If You're Breathing, There Is Still Time.

I am the eternal optimists. No one can ever influence me to give up on anything, especially my dreams. I know in my heart of hearts what I want to be when I grow up. Thus, I will continue working towards that which I believe is for me no matter what other people think. You should do so as well. You are doing better than ok. Trust, it could be a lot worse. So you need to learn to be grateful; what you don't have, may not be for you. But, If You're Breathing, There Is Still Time, for it to come if its meant to be.

No Response to "If You're Breathing, There Is Still Time"

Post a Comment