Friday, March 4, 2011

Why WOODWORKZ???

0

Why WoodWorkz??

For those that don’t know. The reason this blog is entitled “WOODWORKZ” is because, my nickname as a young buck and back home is WOOD. And NO, it’s not what you all may be thinking… It’s even more juvenile than that… A KneeGrow called “Mike G” ( former wanna be D Boi and Pimp ) gave me that illustrious nickname because I had an old school Buick Regal, with a wood grain dashboard, Steering Wheel, Gear shift, and Dome Tweeters- yeah that ‘s right, Wood Grain Dome tweeters. And I would be remiss If I forgot to mention that it was painted CANDY PINK! Yes, it’s truly some REAL Southern Cult type ish, kinda like DUNK RIDERS in Miami! Anyway, that’s the source of the name of this blog. I posted it because I was getting a lot of Flak from classmates and associates about the name of the blog! Shout out to DJ!!! Who manages the day to day content on the blog, you’re brilliant my ninja! Or shall we call him, DR. FUQUA' PHD. Whenever he finishes his dissertation!

Oh Yeah, And here's a picture of the car now... Yes's I still own it and yes it still runs! Just close your eyes and imagine it's 10years ago, and every inch of this car is sparkling.... If you look all the way to the left, by the bumper, you can see how dark the paint was initially. It's not as hood as you would think... I'm in the process of locating some Pic's of it in all it's glory so stay TUNED...

No Response to "Why WOODWORKZ???"

Post a Comment