Friday, June 4, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 54 "Women's Appreciation Week: "All Hail My Queen"

0
I struggled this morning thinking about how I should end this week dedicated to women. I wasn't sure at first, so I decided to let my boy Raheem open up this morning with a song dedicated to you. Today, I want to assit my dude as he crowns you in four minutes or less. I'm going to attempt to do it in four minutes or less too. So lets get it...






All Hail My Queen
My queen, it is such a pleasure to have a minute of your time
I was planning on coming to see you and explaining to you while you stay on my mind
I attempted to prepare a speech, but no word in dictionary would help me define what you are
So, I opended up my thesaurus and came across words like celebrity and shinning star
Still I wasn't satistied with what I came up with in adjectives, verbs, or nouns
So I grabbed a pallet and some paint to develop a picture that is profound
With each stroke, I felt myself limiting you with these shapes and color choices
The picture was suppose to speak to me but I continued to hear other voices
I needed to find another method to show you that you are more to me than life itself
You are not the equivalent to riches, but more like a generation of wealth
In this day and age I realize now more than ever that the best way to honor you is not through words but through my actions and deeds
Demonstrate to you that finally I get it; My purpose in this life is to take care of you completely, attend to not only your wants but all your needs
I am so greatful you are hear and I thank GOD that he saw fit to give me the best teammate on earth
Now I see it and I really appreciate your worth
I love you more than I could ever show you, but I plan on trying to
My goal is to do everything I possibly can just for you
I know you could have chose anyone to mother, love, or stand by, Lords knows I am happy you chose me
I worship you, praise you, and for the rest of your I am going to make sure you see
I bow down to gracefully show you what I say is what I mean
Gentlemen, Women, children of all ages; all HAIL MY QUEEN!

Have a great weekend!


No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 54 "Women's Appreciation Week: "All Hail My Queen""

Post a Comment