Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 65 "The Cars Ride By With The Booming System"

0

What Up, What Up, What Up:

Since I have been on this car safety tip, I am starting to feel like Smokey the Bear or one of those D.A.R.E. police officers that use to visit your classroom and talk to you about drugs, alcohol, etc. Of course, half of you all didn't listen cause you were already high and drunk at 8, LOL! Nah, I take that back; I'm just serious. Anywho, I am going to keep on with my tips for the car. Today's Topic: No when loud is too loud.

Ok, I love when the music in my car makes my whole car vibrate. I mean I grew up in the DJ Magic Mike and Southern Style DJ's bass era. So, the kid can appreciate a great sound system. Now, I consider a great sound system to be one that has a nice balance of treble and bass. I don't do all that trunk rattling. I think that's just stupid. Also, this new trend of putting one speaker under your hood, so you can roll up your windows and force everyone else to listen to that crap you play is ri-damn-diculous too! But hey, if the aforementioned are your things, by all means enjoy.

My message today is about being respectful with your volume, especially at certain times of night, at stop lights, in church and school zones, and at any other time you may encounter those of the older and younger generation that shouldn't be exposed to your tasteless music, (i.e. Mr. Bust-It-Baby himself, Plies, and other nasty rappers.) I use to be surprised by the level of females who enjoy this crap, but not anymore, because as the smartest girl on the planet told me once in a debate about rappers and the B word, "when they say B*tch they not talking to me, so I don't worry about it.--B*tch please! I digress.

I ask out of respect, please ask your fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, sons, and male friends to be more courteous with their music levels. I don't understand why people roll all their windows down in extreme heat, just so they can show off their music equipment in the car. Or why they get to a traffic light and have to turn their system all the way up. It sad because other cultures be looking at us as if we are so ignorant. Sad to say it, but some of us really are. Not that everyone doesn't do it, but some of us do it more often. It's really not hard, just take a second to know your surroundings. If you are riding through a neighborhood at 2,3 in the morning, who you trying to floss for; everyone was sleep until you ignant azz came thru---arrggg....I hate Ninjaz (Side Note: They come in all races, shapes and sizes)

Turn Dat Ish Down Just A Tad Please!

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 65 "The Cars Ride By With The Booming System""

Post a Comment