Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Smile!

0


Whats good Nationiers!? This is your captain speaking. I'm coming to you on behalf of your neglected pleasure centers. And no I'm not talking about anything nasty people... As I venture out into this world of ours on my daily adventures, Ive noticed that an overwhelming amount of people appear to be stressed out, over worked, and unhappy. This epidemic of human despair concerns me and I feel its my obligation to address this phenomenon.

Now I know that times are hard and in this financial climate its easy to find things to frown about. However, a smile doesn't cost you anything! Giving a friendly smile or receiving one can easily make someones day. If you don't believe me, just try it for a week or two. I challenge all of you to give out 10 smiles a day for a week. Watch how spreading joy can be both rewarding and contagious. Who knows, that smile could lead to you meeting that special person or making a great new friend.

So remember, 10 smiles a day, and keep count!
BTW, if you some help smiling, Ive provided some material above...

No Response to "Smile!"

Post a Comment