Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 64 "Raging On The Road"

0

Ahoy Mates:

I don't know why I am on this safety tip right now, but as a believe in synergy and letting it flow I'm going to just go with it. Today I want to talk about another car safety topic: Road Rage or as I refer to it, "Raging on The Road."

Now, I will begin this blog in true D.A. Intellek fashion, by saying yes sometimes I get a little anxious when behind the wheel of a car. But, my anxiousness comes from people who do not follow the laws of traffic and do obvious things that may lead to accidents. My opinion is, "cars don't kill people; stupid people behind the wheel of cars kill people." I want you all to give me one moment of your time to hear this carefully.

Vehicles are nothing to play with. If you are always running late, don't get made when other people are cruising down the street at a snails pace. It's not their fault you get up early, get dressed early, but still manage to somehow run late. You need to leave earlier. If you know you are late frequently, you need to make a special point in your life to get a move on sooner than your usual departure time. I know the fast lane is for people who drive the speed limit or about 9-12 miles over it, but people aren't always going to be courteous and move over because you pull up on their bumper. Find an opening in another lane and move over and keep it pushing. One thing that bothers me the most is the driver that speeds out to turn or get in front of you, but slows down. Ewwww; that grinds my gears, but its not that bad. You just have to maneuver your way around them too.

My advice to you is to slooooowwwww dooowwwnnn. The Good Book says, "Be Anxious For Nothing. THE RACE IS NOT GIVING TO THE FAST OR THE SWIFT, BUT TO HE THAT ENDURETH TO THE END" The way you drive--- you might make it to the end--of your life that is! Slow and steady wins the race people. And do me a favor people; lay off the horn. I am telling you now, if you are behind me in traffic and you blow your horn, prepare to reach the highest point of pisstivity, because I am going to make it worse and slow all the way down. I hate horny people in cars. (You Know What I Mean.)

Today, make a special effort to relax while you drive. Enjoy your little vehicle excursions. Life is too short to speed through it. Plus, 9 times out of 10, you are still going to be late anyway. Late is late, rather it is 2 minutes or 15; so deal with it. Be smart, Be safe, and Be courteous.

~Sings, "Baby Lets Cruise, Awaaayy, From Heeeerreeee."

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 64 "Raging On The Road""

Post a Comment