Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 59 "Love is Love"

0

On my way somewhere this a.m. I read a sign that said, "a year without love is like a year without summer." I thought about it for a moment then I realized what the true message was. Love is just as important as all the seasons. Summer is very important to all of us and to the earth. First off, most families spend quality time together over the summer. The summer is important to plant life and vegetation as well. But, the whole premise is to illuminate the importance of Love.

Love is the strongest weapon in this world. It is also the eternal healer. With love one can do so much more, than one can without it. Love keeps us all together, but it must be exchanged equally. Love can be your friend and quickly become your enemy. Love is so powerful it can build a foundation and then destroy the whole entity. Love is impervious to power, but the power of love can determine if a person survives a relationship.

Now I must admit, I am the eternal optimist, but I am unsure if love will ever make its way over here, but I have seen the beauty of love. People all over this nation join in holy matrimony because of this thing cause love. Many of us were breed out of love. Thus, love has many functions and purposes. A number of you out there are still waiting on the moment when you are knocked off your feet or find someone to love you for who you are. In the interim, I am here to encourage you to give love and it will be returned. Whether you see it as a noun or verb, Love Is Love. Whatever it means to you, is just that.

~One Lub

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 59 "Love is Love""

Post a Comment