Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 62 "Everyone Has A Dream"

0

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. It is a pleasure daily to get the opportunity to speak with each and every one of you. Today's topic: "Everyone has a dream."

I have come to understand that no matter who you are, where you where born, where you are from, or who you are kin too; everyone has a dream. Some people knew from their kinder years that they wanted to be a fireman, doctor, or a lawyer. Unfortunately, some people are like me---way beyond their adolescent years and still have no idea what they want to be when they grow up. But, that's okay; you just keep on living and keep on dreaming.

Everyone has a dream and no matter what people say, continue to press towards the mark. Whatever you do, don't get discouraged. Not to be a Debbie downer but as I always say, "everyone can't be a rapper, actor, or rich." But there is something everyone can contribute to this world. Find that one thing you will do for free everyday and find a way to get paid for it.

I am the eternal dreamer and I await the day when more of my dreams turn into a reality. You should too continue to dream as well until yours reach the realization phase.

~The-Dream-ER

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 62 "Everyone Has A Dream""

Post a Comment