Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shock Value 27 & 28 Amendment:

0



People People People!

I must concur with the sentiments of my General! His words are not intended to injure, offend, or disrespect anyone in particular.

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I read opinion pieces I read and interpret them in a way that will be enlightening and beneficial to me as a person; not as a male or female and not just as an African American, but as a human being. I'm sure that at some point or another, we are ALL guilty of some of the thinking and behaviors illustrated by brother DJ. Lest we forget that we are not perfect beings. The idea is to NOT take the message personal (that is unless you fall into 5 or more of the categories in which case its pretty much over for you...LOL), but to be honest with ourselves. We could all benefit from a little dose of “self examination”...
Period Point Blank, I am very much a man and this opinion piece challenged me on many levels. I'll admit it, I am guilty of some of DJs points, but as a result, I am taking the time to do some self examination and self purging... I sincerely hope that other readers can can muster the strength to do the same. With that in mind, please remember; we here at the Nation are all about progression, not stagnation! After all, you cant focus on being your best if you're pointing out the worse in everyone else.

4Tenantes:

1.Get your money up!
2.Get your knowledge up!
3.Enlighten yourself and others!
4.Build your character!

No Response to "Shock Value 27 & 28 Amendment:"

Post a Comment