Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 49 "This Is Just The Beginning..."

0

So I wish I could be more excited in this blog today, but I can't due to the level of Heat exhaustion I have been enduring on a daily basis. The A/C is out in the office and the car is soooo hot when you first get in it. I feel like that headless chicken on the rotisserie wheel. This is just the beginning of a summer that is bound to bring the pain with its record high temperatures. Now I am no hypocrite, so I am not going to take today to complain, but this heat is ri-donk-culous! What exacerbates the heat problem is the constant raining compounded by lightning and thunder. Mother Nature with all due respect, I appreciate all you have done, the good and the bad, but please make up your mind. I can't continue to carry around sun tan lotion, an umbrella, and a map that tells me where low ground is in case of a tornado.

Everybody out there, try to stay in-doors as much as possible. Hit the pool and relax inside the house. This heat is not your friend, and if you think that its appropriate to be out jogging at 12pm; you my friend are missing some pieces. Today, doesn't look like it is going to prove me wrong and share a gust of cool breeze and clear skies with us. So, as a result, I don't know how to plan any outdoor activities when you don't know if you will be able to stay outdoors. I guess I will just rent a movie and chillax til time for the Suns vs Lakers. You are welcome to do the same.

Shout out to the Celtics. Rest in Peace Gary "whatchoo talkn bout Willis" Coleman.

Stay Cool My Friendz

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 49 "This Is Just The Beginning...""

Post a Comment