Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 41 "Who Watches Movies on B.E.T.? W.T.H.!"

0

So, either you all have nothing else better to do. Maybe you are stealing cable from next door. Either way, Who in the hell watches those E-Level BET movies? Now I know we all get bored to death at times. And, even though we have 300 channels, some days there isn't one thing on on tv. But, I am horrified by the quality of programming on every coon and whigger's favorite television station---B.E.T.

Not only was I exhausted with BET after they got rid of Video Soul, Hits, Big Tigger, Rap City and AJ and Free; then replaced it with such buffoonery as College Hill and the new 106 & Park. Thanks, Tracie Edmonds for developing a show that makes minorities want to go to college to get drunk, beat up, or a train ran on them. Why promote graduation or show the positive aspect of college? And, Terrance and Rocsi are the absolute worse!

I digress. I write today to speak on these made for TV movies that B.E.T. has begun showing. Two words: GOD AWFUL. Who watches those shows? The plot is just as bad as the acting. Don't get me wrong, I know everyone isn't an A-List actor and we all have to start somewhere, but these movies make me want to gauge my eyes out with rusty nails. Maybe they are developing these horrific cinemas for the older crowd, cause Lord knows they don't make them for anyone else.

I am so disappointed in B.E.T. I use to appreciate its content. But my Frat, and former founder let the quality of programs decline and then he sold it and ran away like a runaway slave. B.E.T. (Buffoons, Entertaining, on Television.) Oh, how you have hurt me and the future generations of America. While I hate the Boondocks with a passion--(Aaron McGruder I am coming for your anus soon!;) I agree with its banned episodes on B.E.T. Enough said. B.E.T. ---Ultimate Fail.

Just Saying.....

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 41 "Who Watches Movies on B.E.T.? W.T.H.!""

Post a Comment