Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 24 "Sun-Day"

0

I am not Al Gore, nor do I know the inconvenient truth, but Global Warming or something is affecting the weather nowadays. I have never been in these type of situations. Just yesterday: a threat of rain, thunderstorms, and tornadoes, but we were under an extreme heat advisory---90 (+) degrees and it isn't even summer yet. It is terrible, because you don't know whether to grab a poncho, shorts, or sun tan lotion. Note to self: You might want to grab all three.

No matter what happens over the next few days, pray for more Sun today and less rain. I know for the purpose of crops and vegetables we need precipitation, but I hate rain. Rain is indeed so depressing and brings my ever so high spirits down.

So, once you have digested your after church meal, please join me in doing a ceremonial rain dance or the stanky leg. Whichever you prefer.

---Chants, "Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Back Another Day."---

Late'

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 24 "Sun-Day""

Post a Comment