Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 43 "T.G.I.S.!"

0

People, People, People; "Thank GOD Its Saturday!" I don't know what type of week you all had, but I could've done without last week. It is history now; so lets move on. I really think weekends are somewhat overrated because they are always too short and most of the time you have so many things you didn't get done during the week, that you don't get a chance to enjoy your off days.

I am not sure what you all have planned today, but you need to do something. Don't just sit in the house for the next two days, couple of hours or minutes and do nothing. I mean don't let the fact that your finances aren't up to par, stop you from getting out of the house. You know there are a number of free things that you can do that won't cost you a dime. Call up your gurls or the hommies and tell everyone to grab something out their fridge or cabinet and head over to your spot or the nearest park. Don't forget the music and playing cards. We all know that when one or two of us get together; we know how to "get it popping!

So don't hesitate. Pick up the phone & hit up your bestie right now. Time to get it crackin! Whatever you get into,be responsible--no need for any extra DUIs or fatherless babies.

Be Safe,

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 43 "T.G.I.S.!""

Post a Comment