Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 39 "The Kanye Work Out Plan""

0

People, People, People,- Now I have to raise a question for you all to answer. How skinny is too skinny? I am a proud member of the YMCA. Although I normally go to play basketball, when I do decide to hit the general fitness area, I am shocked at the various types of people in the gym.

First, you have your--- I just gotta lose a couple pounds to get in this dress treadmill, magazine folks. Then you have that---I ran cross country in hight school and now its on to the marathon, ipod and large bottle of water persons. There is also "the gut"--- those guys who refuse to stop drinking bud light, but show up to the gym one a month with the smedium t-shirt and his son's shorts on. There is always a church deacon in the room, with a t-shirt from the 1930s, khaki shorts, and soft bottom shoes with those GOD awful black church socks. Every now and then you will see the diva, who refuses to sweat and has her hair wrapped up like she is bracing for a hurricane or she is an official part of the Taliban.

My personal favorites are the ---I am so big, watch me look at myself, while I make grunting sounds and lift this whole entire building guys and the skinty women who talk about their fat rolls, so they are running like they are freed slaves and don't have a thing to lose, but the time they are wasting. I know its summer time and everyone wants to get skinny. But I encourage you to get fit and heathy--- and stay that way.

Put your Kanye Workout Plan into Action--Today!

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 39 "The Kanye Work Out Plan"""

Post a Comment