Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 27 & 28 "Ladies..Listen Up.."

0

I want to begin today's message with a special public service announcement. "IF WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ BELOW DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU, PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFFENSE. THESE ARE ONLY MY FACTS BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES OR THOSE ARTICULATED TO ME BY OTHERS. THEY MAY NOT BE TRUE IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES."

Okay, I know after today, I may lose a few fans. I only have about 2 or 3 faithful followers and one manages the site (lol), but I still have a job to do. I can see my favorite girl taking off my high school letterman jacket right now and returning it to me immediately; my grandmother shaking her head at me in extreme disbelief and disappointment; and my pastor breaking out a huge bottle of that good ol' oil to anoint me right now. But, at some point in life you have to say what needs to be said and deal with the consequences. So here I go.

Today's message has been something that has been problematic for me my entire existence. As a male who already has two strikes against him: 1) being black & 2) being a male. I don't need any other hindrances on my journey to my destiny. Oftentimes, I spend my days researching black men, young black men & hip hop, and they young black male experience. I have had the opportunity to meet tons of powerful men in society and one thing seems to be consistent with all of them. When the lights are off, the cameras aren't flashing, and the curtains are closed they have a strong women in their corner. Some have mothers, wives, girlfriends, female associates, and/or colleagues, but they all have someone to support them. Women who have positive energy, attitudes, and are genuinely in great spirits.

I mention this because in my life I have had some terrible experiences with women. Not all women, just 99% of them. Now let me first say, "its probably me, but in all cases; I seriously doubt it." However, I want to share a few points with my dear female readers. Now, I am no expert, but I have spent enough time in the company of all types of females to make the following statements. If you are soft-hearted, have minor heart problems, get dizzy easily, have shortness of breath, or are pregnant, you might want to close this blog right about Now. Don't Say I Didn't Warn You!

My responses, based on statements women make:
1) "All men are dogs." No sweetheart your vagina is a kennel.
2) "All successful black men do is date white women." Listen to yourself. Would you want to come home to such ignorance and hatred? Love has no boundaries. Perhaps if you kept your mouth shut a little more and worked harder on your personal self awareness and esteem; you wouldn't be bothered by people who chose to date for love, instead of the material b.s. you tend to fall for.
3) "Do you think he will cheat on me?" Ma'am! He cheated to be with you, of course he is going to cheat on you. What sucks is you are only the side piece and don't even know it. You getting a HO-tel room and a couple fake purses and she getting her mortgage are car note paid----you do the math.
4) "He don't take care of his kid(s)." Let me see. If taking care of his kids includes adding in enough for you to get an up-do or your nails and feet done, of course he doesn't. His obligation is to make sure his kids have what they need, not your sorry, lazy, my baby daddy is this and that anus..If he didn't take care of you properly, what made you think he was going to take care of a bi-product of both of you? Try abstinence! Close your legs and your mouth---Gold Dugger! (And yes I meant Dugger.)
5) "Why he always with his boys?" Because he is cheating on your annoying behind. You spend more time naggin' then you do pleasing him. The old adage states, "what one person won't do, the next one will." Perhaps you need to take a moment to realize that your ish' does stink and no matter how pretty and fine you use to be, you are not a fine wine and are not getting better with age. Hit the gym, open yourself up to try new things, or drop him like a bad habit. You probably deserve better.
6) "My girl said I should leave him." I know you are not talking about the trifling female of a dog that you wouldn't leave alone in a room with your son, let alone your man. Its funny how the single one---who is always single by the way, always has advice to give out. Listen to her if you want. You will find yourself, by yourself. All she wants if for you to be just as unhappy as her butt and she is getting it.
7) "I hate my job." Don't worry, your job hates you too! Not only do you make everyone else in the office unhappy you "Debbie Downer," but you unfortunately are ruining what some people have worked hard to develop. Now people think all women act like you because you are the one they encounter and you are always complaining about something. Shut the heck up and work, before you and your nasty attitude end up on welfare or unemployment, like the rest of your family or homegirls.
8) "This is me, love it or leave it." Really, does that even work? Your fake and feeble attempts at making people believe you have this high level of self-esteem is a major fail. People know you are insecure and depressed. It is evidenced by your eating to make me feel good behaviors or the fact you rape other people's ears with your pointless conversations about how good of a woman you are. If you were all this and that, the words me and alone wouldn't register so often in your mind.
9) "All men lie & just aren't on my level." All men lie, well at least in your mind, because you are dumb enough to believe them. NO man on earth is on your level because your are unleveled and crazy. The rest of us are on planet earth and you are on this make believe planet called, "dumb as I wanna be." It's sad how unequally yolked you were with all your past relationships, but you have the audacity to make a statement regarding men not being on your level. Guess what? The good thing about today's society is you have options. If men aren't working out, try women or animals you ungrateful piece of walking dead flesh. {wow, that just happened!}
10) "I just get approached by all the wrong men; they aren't any good men left."Now, it may be true that you are attracting men that you would rather have a one-night stand with then a future, but you are dressed like that is what you are shopping for. I have always been amazed by women who act so rudely towards men and other women and get upset because they are called a b*tch. Guess what? Its just like a referee baby; some people have the ability to ONLY call it like they see it. Perhaps, if you try a little niceness along with that tramp perfume, you will get the reaction you seek. Also, the environment you inhabit determines the attention you gain or the company your attract. Good men aren't in the club looking for a wife. There are tons of talented, motivated, and educated men out there. They just aren't looking for your no drive having, no goal setting, always got something negative to say face. There is a good man educating your ignorant butt right now with his hands grazing across these home-row keys. (For those of you who missed that---I am referring to myself.)

Now I know by now, most of those who started reading have vacated the premises like roaches when the lights come on, but that is fine. I am going to still end this blog on a positive note. No, I don't truly believe all women are mean. I believe there are a number of nice women out there, but you evil heifers are blocking them. I also want you all to know that I am not venting. Personally, I have lovely females in my life who treat me with the utmost respect and are fairly nice to me. I wrote the above because of experiences I have had or have been told. Judge me if you will and call me out my name please. Slay me with your misguided words, but remember you are the same trick who finds yourself stuck somewhere between 1-10.

If you want help, I can help you find someone in your area, town, or city that can deliver you from that mean, hateful person you are. Remember I just tell you the truth, because I love you Oh, and GOD loves you too---you SHE DEVILS!



No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 27 & 28 "Ladies..Listen Up..""

Post a Comment