Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 43 "I Pray For You, You Pray For Me"

0

I won't keep you all long today, but I was reminded on yesterday evening that we all still have a lot to be thankful for. During my nightly viewing of Anderson Cooper 360, they did a segment on Haiti. You would think by now the country is in its recovery phase, but that is just not the case. Thousands of Haitians are still without food, running water, and other daily necessities that we take for granted.

Planes are crashing, terrorists are plotting, and atrocities are occurring all over the world. In the midst of all the mayhem, I ask each of you to take a moment today, to give thanks to your GOD, Buddha, Allah, or whomever your deity is. Give thanks for your mere existence and then take a moment to pray for peace and for your neighbors. In troubled waters, only GOD can calm the seas of life and bring us back to shore. A wise woman once told me, "Prayer Changes Things." And, I believe it.

I wish you all well today, and I too pray for serenity, strength, wisdom, health, and prosperity for all of you. I ask in HIS name that each of you are kept and that this world calms down. Eat well today and be merry.

~Minister Brotha~

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 43 "I Pray For You, You Pray For Me""

Post a Comment