Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 147 "Fix Your Face!!!"

0

Happy Hump Day!
We are on the axis between
the beginning of the week and the
weekend. Keep on trucking!

Today's Topic: FIX YOUR FACE!!!

I am po'ed at this very moment. I don't understand why people don't smile anymore. People walk around with a constant "mug" on their face. That ain't cool, cute, or gangsta! What are you all so angry about? Did GOD not wake you up this morning? Breath life in your worthless flesh? And, give you another chance to make good on all those promises you keep making to HIM when HE gets you out of a bind? I mean I just don't get it. It really bothers me that people are so upset all the time.

You know I could care less about dudes, because guys always feel like its part of their "machismo" to frown or scowl. Its dumb, but its a part of the culture and era we live in. But, what makes me angry and grinds my gears beyond disbelief is the ladies. Now, let it be known, the kid loves the ladies, but these days women are just as sad/mad faced as the guys. Ladies, it can't be that bad! I mean, I don't know your situation, but as the backbone of this nation and the mothers of earth, you have to keep it together. For GOD sakes----Fix your face! I depend on your beautiful smile, positive attitude, and motivating disposition to get me through the day. Its so bad now, a brother doesn't even feel comfortable speaking to a sister. This just shouldn't be the case, but I guess its the times we live in now.

Maybe smiling is too painful. I tell you, there is nothing that brightens up my day like a smile from a BEAUTIFUL QUEEN. Perhaps, I am just making something out of nothing, but this angry look ain't the business. I stay confused, because when I see women, I don't know whether to speak or make a fist, square up, and get ready to fight. Its just sad and it shouldn't be like that. Like I said before, I don't care what guys do, they are ignorant and no matter how hard you try to train a grown one, unless you catch him at a pup, you are wasting your time. So ladies do me a favor, the next time you see a young man in your 20/20, smile, offer a greeting, before your rush off. Trust me, every dude isn't trying to holler, and furthermore, some of these dudes are vultures, so your scowl/frown won't turn them off anyway. They just gonna go harder.

FIX YOUR FACE, BEFORE SOMEONE FIXES IT FOR YOU
OR IT GETS STUCK LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!

~Brutha 411


No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 147 "Fix Your Face!!!""

Post a Comment