Monday, September 27, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 166 "Seasons Change"

0

Happy Monday to you all.
I hope that you all are having
a great week, thus far.

Today's Topic: Seasons Change

I am the happiest person in the world right now. Not just because my boy Mike Vick is playing out of his mind, but because the Seasons is Changing. I almost leaped out of my body this a.m. when I walk outside and encountered that refreshing early morning breeze. I was happier than a vampire in a blood bank alone. Boy how I love weather that doesn't necessarily call for a jacket but you are guaranteed not to break a sweat either. I don't like a lot of things pimping, but sweating is a major no no for the kid, unless I am engaged in some sort of physical activity---OUSIDE :-p . I want to thank the GOD above for the FALL season. I can't actually wait until the Season Change phases out the 90 plus degree temperatures completely. Brings on 50-70 degrees!

Seasons Change in the sense of the weather, but they also Change in your life. Just know that as we usher in another new Season this year, you should attempt to work towards preparing for a new Season in your life. Israel and the New Breed's song says it best, "IT'S A NEW SEASON, ITS A NEW DAY, A FRESH ANOINTING IS COMING MY WAY. While I am ecstatic about the perfect football weather outside, I am even more excited about the chance for a new Season in my life and you should be too. Seasons Change, which is something to be optimistic about. With constant prayer we all can weather any storm storm. We should all begin to prepare for the best Season of all, THE ONE YOU Change FOR THE BEST!

~Brutha Ohh Yeahhhh!


No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 166 "Seasons Change""

Post a Comment